Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek DJ URKO MOD
. Open here
for more info on Realtek DJ URKO MOD. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 213.63 KB (218760 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 31.44 MB (32968896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.74 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.63 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.55 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.42 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (17.44 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (315.00 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.79 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.13 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5290
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek DJ URKO MOD. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek DJ URKO MOD from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek DJ URKO MOD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 15:04:43.300