Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. AERTSrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 85.91 KB (87968 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 15.06 MB (15793616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (51.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (890.64 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (10.89 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5290
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtDefLvl.ini
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:36:42.723