Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and its approximative size is 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.14 MB (29504352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (3.31 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.20 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.65 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (197.14 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.53 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16882
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:24:20.700