Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 27.38 MB (28705256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (3.39 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.30 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.02 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (282.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.87 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12471
alone. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\EP64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\PremiumBlack2SkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\PremiumBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:38:02.607