Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 194.60 KB (199272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy an average of 23.76 MB (24916504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.09 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.23 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.30 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (466.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20612
only. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:06:41.603