Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.39 MB (18237464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.10 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.87 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19949
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:36:43.740