Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC
The following executables are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 11.76 MB (12326616
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.41 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (8.84 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12432
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130