Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary file takes about 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.60 MB (28942768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.26 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.02 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (240.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.87 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12423
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:03:20.947