Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it takes about 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.56 MB (32046832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.29 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.02 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (281.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.87 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (113.25 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16850
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:36:35.630