Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The program's main executable file is called RtlUpd.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1528972 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 19.37 MB (20314632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (92.40 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (57.56 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (909.14 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.16 MB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.72 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1172
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:03:05.800