Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The program's main executable file is called RtlUpd.exe and occupies 1.46 MB (1528972 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 19.37 MB (20314632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (92.40 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (57.56 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (909.14 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.16 MB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.72 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12472
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:03:05.800