Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's choice. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService.exe and occupies 169.60 KB (173672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 21.91 MB (22977800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (186.36 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (51.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (894.64 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.13 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.71 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12499
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:16:24.140