Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy an average of 24.79 MB (25997952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.12 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.35 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.90 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5202
only. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:07.420