Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary file takes about 1.61 MB (1687656 bytes) and its name is RtlUpd64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.58 MB (17386960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.92 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12462
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:18.070