Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 31.14 MB (32657512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (768.69 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.56 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (987.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (284.21 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.28 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (549.09 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (486.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16818
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:12.343