Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's decision. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is named DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which take 27.59 MB (28935088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.26 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.01 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (240.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.87 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1116
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioMeters64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:15:56.477