Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.99 MB (31446016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.54 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (987.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.20 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (507.09 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (236.59 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5203
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtDefLvl.ini
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:40:32.857