Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1493608 bytes) on disk and is labeled RtlUpd.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 18.25 MB (19133152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (858.60 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (10.46 MB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.39 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20602
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:49:50.577