Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield folder, regulated by the user's decision. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. ChCfg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy an average of 5.37 MB (5632000
bytes) on disk.
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (4.19 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16869
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\hda32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDAHPNB.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtkAPO.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtkPgExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKVHDA.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SRSTSXT.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SRSWOW.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:20:55.613