Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 28.82 MB (30216840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.29 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.02 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (281.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.87 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (113.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19958
only. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:30:54.110