Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 138.60 KB (141928 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.69 MB (21692952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.48 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (9.62 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.75 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16878
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:45:40.003