Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 284.21 KB (291032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 24.41 MB (25598768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (768.69 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (284.21 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.28 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16812
only. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\ToastDll.dll
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\WavesSysSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\REALTEK\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:34:30.533