Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is titled DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 27.43 MB (28766504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.25 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.91 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (220.07 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.86 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5299
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:32:42.453