Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file is called DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 25.88 MB (27132144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (1.72 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.32 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (196.10 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.25 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12473
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 19:25:51.123