Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 169.60 KB (173672 bytes) and is called DTSAudioService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 21.92 MB (22981896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (186.36 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (51.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (894.64 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.13 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.71 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16810
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-16 11:54:53.680