Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The program's main executable file has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 29.65 MB (31090024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.50 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.31 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.03 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.16 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (278.59 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (236.09 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19961
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET2A04.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET2DA0.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET9D13.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET9DF0.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:53.700