Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The program's main executable file has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 29.65 MB (31090024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.50 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.31 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.03 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.16 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (278.59 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (236.09 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16861
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioMeters64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:53.700