Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named RtkAudioService.exe and it has a size of 120.00 KB (122880 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.50 MB (39326720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (17.05 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (120.00 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (167.00 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.32 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
- vncutil.exe (284.00 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (373.00 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12430
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-19 14:48:06.557