Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 194.60 KB (199272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 23.92 MB (25079832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.11 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.27 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.32 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5253
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:28:25.190