Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled RtkAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 186.03 KB (190496 bytes).
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 14.11 MB (14791264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (857.03 KB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (9.19 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19992
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\USetup.iss
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:26:10.393