Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file is named RtlUpd64.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1678368 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 12.18 MB (12773504
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSr64.exe (90.00 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (843.03 KB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (7.92 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16863
only. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:03:12.037