Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 95.91 KB (98208 bytes) and is named AERTSr64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 18.36 MB (19249376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.17 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.69 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12482
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:40.073