Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 95.91 KB (98208 bytes) and is named AERTSr64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 18.36 MB (19249376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.17 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.69 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19982
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:18:40.073