Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Programmi\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called RtkAudioService.exe and occupies 126.53 KB (129568 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 40.80 MB (42784440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.53 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.03 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (18.62 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.53 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.53 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.53 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20693
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:02:30.660