Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RtlUpd.exe -r -m. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AERTSrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 7.21 MB (7561216
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSrv.exe (72.00 KB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (5.96 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20663
alone. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 14:57:47.333