Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is installed in the C:\Programmi\Realtek\InstallShield directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's entire uninstall command line is RtlUpd.exe -r -m. Alcmtr.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.82 MB (35461336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.06 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (15.31 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.26 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (356.00 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (516.00 KB)
- SkyTel.exe (2.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16883
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Orbit\icon\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.ico
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA861A.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA861A.PNF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX861A.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX861A.PNF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\INFCACHE.1
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDAUD.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd.ini
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:56:28.167