Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 23.98 MB (25141512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (227.86 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.92 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (196.10 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.24 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16857
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:18:47.120