Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 23.98 MB (25141512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (227.86 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.92 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (196.10 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.24 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1157
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:18:47.120