Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file is called AERTSr64.exe and occupies 95.91 KB (98208 bytes).
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take an average of 22.63 MB (23729992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.10 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.87 MB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.16 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19959
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:15:10.863