Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes around 240.71 KB (246488 bytes) and is called RTKAUDIOSERVICE64.EXE.
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 23.07 MB (24190208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.25 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.99 MB)
- RTKAUDIOSERVICE64.EXE (240.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.86 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20650
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\PremiumBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RTKAUDIOSERVICE64.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:40:11.090