Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe is the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's primary executable file and it occupies around 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI contains of the executables below. They take 28.45 MB (29829464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (66.02 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.64 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (130.06 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.34 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.24 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (296.25 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.10 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.15 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 220.127.116.1134
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". The Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:34.190