Realtek Drivers Update Utility
Realtek Drivers Update Utility is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility from your systemDGTSoft Inc.
. Further information on DGTSoft Inc. can be found here
. More details about Realtek Drivers Update Utility can be seen at http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/realtek-drivers-update-utility.htm
. Realtek Drivers Update Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Realtek Drivers Update Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.60 MB (13207552 bytes) on disk and is called DriverUpdateUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek Drivers Update Utility. They take an average of 13.29 MB (13940569
bytes) on disk.
- DriverUpdateUtility.exe (12.60 MB)
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
Realtek Drivers Update Utility has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek Drivers Update Utility when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Realtek Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Realtek Drivers Update Utility
- C:\Program Files\Realtek Drivers Update Utility
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Realtek Drivers Update Utility.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\Realtek Drivers Update Utility.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\Uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\rmtdrv.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Realtek Drivers Update Utility_is1\UninstallDataFile
Realtek Drivers Update Utility is an application marketed by DGTSoft Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Realtek Drivers Update Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek Drivers Update Utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek Drivers Update Utility". If it exists on your system the Realtek Drivers Update Utility program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek Drivers Update Utility in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek Drivers Update Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realtek Drivers Update Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.dgtsoft.com/drivers-update-utility/realtek-drivers-update-utility.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek Drivers Update Utility\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek Drivers Update Utility.
8. After uninstalling Realtek Drivers Update Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek Drivers Update Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek Drivers Update Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek Drivers Update Utility by DGTSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek Drivers Update Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 08:44:09.610