This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek Audio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Realtek Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek Audio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Realtek Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 317.00 KB (324608 bytes) on disk.
Realtek Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.30 MB (26532432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EP64.exe (3.77 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.42 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (17.53 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (317.00 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.72 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.13 KB)
This data is about Realtek Audio version 220.127.116.1199
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek Audio versions:
Realtek Audio is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Realtek Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek Audio app will be found automatically. When you click Realtek Audio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek Audio.
8. After uninstalling Realtek Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:27:32.297