Realm of the Mad God
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realm of the Mad God for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Realm of the Mad God from your systemWild Shadow Studios
. Check out here
for more information on Wild Shadow Studios. Click on http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/
to get more info about Realm of the Mad God on Wild Shadow Studios's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realm of the Mad God folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realm of the Mad God. The program's main executable file is called Realm of the Mad God.exe and occupies 124.00 KB (126976 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Realm of the Mad God. They take 182.00 KB (186368
bytes) on disk.
- Realm of the Mad God.exe (124.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Realm of the Mad God is an application marketed by Wild Shadow Studios. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Realm of the Mad God is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Realm of the Mad God from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realm of the Mad God or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realm of the Mad God". The Realm of the Mad God application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realm of the Mad God in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realm of the Mad God, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Realm of the Mad God:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realm of the Mad God.
8. After uninstalling Realm of the Mad God, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realm of the Mad God which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realm of the Mad God with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realm of the Mad God by Wild Shadow Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Realm of the Mad God by Wild Shadow Studios is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realm of the Mad God in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:53:50.857