RealPlayer Cloud is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud from your systemRealNetworks
. Take a look here
for more information on RealNetworks. Please follow http://www.real.com
if you want to read more on RealPlayer Cloud on RealNetworks's website. The application is often installed in the C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove RealPlayer Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 260.57 KB (266824 bytes) on disk and is labeled realplay.exe.
RealPlayer Cloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.51 MB (55062384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (100.07 KB)
- fixrjb.exe (14.07 KB)
- realcleaner.exe (129.57 KB)
- realconverter.exe (127.07 KB)
- realjbox.exe (52.07 KB)
- realplay.exe (260.57 KB)
- realshare.exe (147.57 KB)
- realtrimmer.exe (128.57 KB)
- rndevicedbbuilder.exe (30.07 KB)
- rphelperapp.exe (17.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (116.59 KB)
- dbclean.exe (507.09 KB)
- msgtest.exe (39.09 KB)
- proclaunch.exe (23.59 KB)
- rpdsvc.exe (1.09 MB)
- rpsystray.exe (998.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (172.09 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (116.09 KB)
- segmenter.exe (48.09 KB)
- setup.exe (47.75 MB)
- realonemessagecenter.exe (81.07 KB)
- realsched.exe (289.57 KB)
- rnxproc.exe (115.07 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (244.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.11
of RealPlayer Cloud. You can find below info on other application versions of RealPlayer Cloud:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall RealPlayer Cloud:
The files below remain on your disk by RealPlayer Cloud's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\rpwa3260.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Setup\vc10_64_runtime.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Setup\vc10_runtime.msi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\sharemedia.vs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\faus3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\lang\faust_fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\lang\rpsearch_fr.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\pnmi3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realonemessagecenter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rnad3201.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rnms3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rnqu3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rnup3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rnxproc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\rpelevation.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\setu3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\upgr3270.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\upgrdhlp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Visualizations\albumart.rpv
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 17.0
RealPlayer Cloud is an application released by RealNetworks. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RealPlayer Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Cloud". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Cloud app will be found very quickly. After you click RealPlayer Cloud in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RealPlayer Cloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RealPlayer Cloud:
- The software company is: http://www.real.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|17.0
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RealPlayer Cloud.
8. After uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks from your computer, we are not saying that RealPlayer Cloud by RealNetworks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RealPlayer Cloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 02:44:46.587