RealPlayer Basic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the RealPlayer Basic program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update folder, depending on the user's option during install. How to uninstall RealPlayer Basic from your computer
RealPlayer Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 181.50 KB (185856
bytes) on disk:
- nddeserv.exe (10.50 KB)
- rnuninst.exe (88.50 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (82.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling RealPlayer Basic we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 6.0
Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RealPlayer Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RealPlayer Basic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealPlayer Basic or simply activate the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Basic". The RealPlayer Basic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RealPlayer Basic in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RealPlayer Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RealPlayer Basic.
8. After uninstalling RealPlayer Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RealPlayer Basic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealPlayer Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130