RealPlayer Basic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the RealPlayer Basic program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update folder, depending on the user's option during install. A way to uninstall RealPlayer Basic from your PC
RealPlayer Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 181.50 KB (185856
bytes) on disk:
- nddeserv.exe (10.50 KB)
- rnuninst.exe (88.50 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (82.50 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling RealPlayer Basic we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by RealPlayer Basic when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\RealPlayer Basic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RealPlayer 6.0
Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall RealPlayer Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RealPlayer Basic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RealPlayer Basic or simply click the Search field and type in "RealPlayer Basic". The RealPlayer Basic app will be found very quickly. When you click RealPlayer Basic in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RealPlayer Basic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RealPlayer Basic.
8. After removing RealPlayer Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Basic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RealPlayer Basic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130