RealPlayer Basic is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Usually the RealPlayer Basic program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update folder, depending on the user's option during install. A guide to uninstall RealPlayer Basic from your computer
RealPlayer Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 181.50 KB (185856
bytes) on disk:
- nddeserv.exe (10.50 KB)
- rnuninst.exe (88.50 KB)
- upgrdhlp.exe (82.50 KB)
Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall RealPlayer Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RealPlayer Basic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RealPlayer Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RealPlayer Basic". If it exists on your system the RealPlayer Basic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RealPlayer Basic in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RealPlayer Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RealPlayer Basic.
8. After removing RealPlayer Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RealPlayer Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RealPlayer Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130