Real Estate v 1.0
This page is about Real Estate v 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Real Estate v 1.0 from your systemcodeLocker lab
. Take a look here
for more info on codeLocker lab. You can read more about about Real Estate v 1.0 at http://www.real-estate.net.ru
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\RE folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Real Estate v 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RE\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Real Estate v 1.0's main file takes around 1.25 MB (1307136 bytes) and is named flat.exe.
The executable files below are part of Real Estate v 1.0. They take about 1.91 MB (1999286
bytes) on disk.
- flat.exe (1.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Real Estate v 1.0 version 1.0
Real Estate v 1.0 is a program by the software company codeLocker lab. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Real Estate v 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Real Estate v 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Real Estate v 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Real Estate v 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Real Estate v 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Real Estate v 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Real Estate v 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Real Estate v 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.real-estate.net.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Real Estate v 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Real Estate v 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Real Estate v 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Real Estate v 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Real Estate v 1.0 by codeLocker lab from your PC, nor are we saying that Real Estate v 1.0 by codeLocker lab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Real Estate v 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:37:54.217