Real Desktop 2.08 Free
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Real Desktop 2.08 Free for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Real Desktop 2.08 Free from your PCSchillergames
. More information on Schillergames can be seen here
. More details about Real Desktop 2.08 Free can be found at http://www.real-desktop.de/
. Usually the Real Desktop 2.08 Free program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Real Desktop 2.08 Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.55 MB (4767744 bytes) on disk and is called rdesc.exe.
Real Desktop 2.08 Free contains of the executables below. They take 5.71 MB (5984457
bytes) on disk.
- rdesc.exe (4.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08
of Real Desktop 2.08 Free.
Real Desktop 2.08 Free is a program released by Schillergames. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Real Desktop 2.08 Free from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Real Desktop 2.08 Free or simply click the Search field and type in "Real Desktop 2.08 Free". If it exists on your system the Real Desktop 2.08 Free program will be found automatically. When you select Real Desktop 2.08 Free in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Real Desktop 2.08 Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Real Desktop 2.08 Free:
- The publisher is: http://www.real-desktop.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free.
8. After removing Real Desktop 2.08 Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Real Desktop 2.08 Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Real Desktop 2.08 Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free by Schillergames from your computer, nor are we saying that Real Desktop 2.08 Free by Schillergames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Real Desktop 2.08 Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:09:17.820