You can find below details on how to uninstall ReadyNAS Remote for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ReadyNAS Remote from your computerNETGEAR
. Go over here
for more info on NETGEAR. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for ReadyNAS Remote is C:\Program Files\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote\uninstall.exe. ReadyNAS Remote's main file takes about 355.22 KB (363744 bytes) and is called ReadyNASRemote.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ReadyNAS Remote. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3422170
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (114.48 KB)
- gacutil.exe (100.83 KB)
- lnregasm.exe (95.22 KB)
- lnscrunner.exe (75.22 KB)
- ReadyDrop.exe (2.54 MB)
- ReadyNASRemote.exe (355.22 KB)
This web page is about ReadyNAS Remote version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of ReadyNAS Remote:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove ReadyNAS Remote.Folders left behind when you uninstall ReadyNAS Remote:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ReadyNAS Remote:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote\bin\FileShare.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote\bin\gacutil.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote\bin\hstorage.lfn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR ReadyNAS\Remote\bin\Interop.EventSystemLib.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ReadyNAS Remote
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NETGEAR\ReadyNAS Remote
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ReadyNAS Remote\Shell\open\command\
ReadyNAS Remote is a program released by NETGEAR. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ReadyNAS Remote is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ReadyNAS Remote from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ReadyNAS Remote or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReadyNAS Remote". If it is installed on your PC the ReadyNAS Remote program will be found very quickly. After you click ReadyNAS Remote in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ReadyNAS Remote, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReadyNAS Remote.
8. After uninstalling ReadyNAS Remote, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ReadyNAS Remote which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ReadyNAS Remote with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ReadyNAS Remote by NETGEAR from your computer, nor are we saying that ReadyNAS Remote by NETGEAR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ReadyNAS Remote in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:03:44.637