This web page is about ReNamer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ReNamer from your computerden4b Team
. More info about den4b Team can be read here
. Click on http://www.den4b.com/
to get more details about ReNamer on den4b Team's website. ReNamer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing ReNamer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.37 MB (5629952 bytes) on disk and is labeled ReNamer.exe.
ReNamer contains of the executables below. They take 6.54 MB (6853329
bytes) on disk.
- ReNamer.exe (5.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ReNamer. You can find below a few links to other ReNamer versions:
...click to view all...
ReNamer is an application released by den4b Team. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ReNamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ReNamer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ReNamer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReNamer". If it is installed on your PC the ReNamer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ReNamer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ReNamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReNamer:
- The software company is: http://www.den4b.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReNamer.
8. After uninstalling ReNamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ReNamer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ReNamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ReNamer by den4b Team from your PC, nor are we saying that ReNamer by den4b Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReNamer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 20:03:27.340