You can find on this page details on how to remove ReNamer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ReNamer from your PCDenis Kozlov
. Take a look here
for more information on Denis Kozlov. Please follow http://www.den4b.com/
if you want to read more on ReNamer on Denis Kozlov's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ReNamer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ReNamer.exe and its approximative size is 2.54 MB (2660864 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ReNamer. They occupy 3.24 MB (3396382
bytes) on disk.
- ReNamer.exe (2.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
The current page applies to ReNamer version 5.74
only. For other ReNamer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ReNamer is an application by the software company Denis Kozlov. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ReNamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ReNamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ReNamer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReNamer". If it exists on your system the ReNamer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ReNamer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ReNamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReNamer:
- The software company is: http://www.den4b.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ReNamer.
8. After uninstalling ReNamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ReNamer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ReNamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ReNamer by Denis Kozlov from your PC, nor are we saying that ReNamer by Denis Kozlov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ReNamer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:57:08.440