ReCycle 2.1.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ReCycle 2.1.2 from your computerPropellerhead Software AB
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Propellerhead Software AB. Please follow http://www.propellerheads.se
if you want to read more on ReCycle 2.1.2 on Propellerhead Software AB's website. ReCycle 2.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\ReCycle folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ReCycle 2.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\ReCycle\unins000.exe. ReCycle.exe is the ReCycle 2.1.2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.22 MB (2330624 bytes) on disk.
ReCycle 2.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.88 MB (3022105
bytes) on disk.
- ReCycle.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This info is about ReCycle 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
ReCycle 2.1.2 is an application marketed by Propellerhead Software AB. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ReCycle 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ReCycle 2.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ReCycle 2.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReCycle 2.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the ReCycle 2.1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select ReCycle 2.1.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ReCycle 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReCycle 2.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.propellerheads.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\ReCycle\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReCycle 2.1.2.
8. After removing ReCycle 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ReCycle 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ReCycle 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ReCycle 2.1.2 by Propellerhead Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that ReCycle 2.1.2 by Propellerhead Software AB is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ReCycle 2.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:59:49.143