This info is about RazorSQL 7.3.12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RazorSQL 7.3.12 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. You can find out more on Richardson Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application RazorSQL 7.3.12 can be seen at http://www.razorsql.com
. RazorSQL 7.3.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RazorSQL 7.3.12. RazorSQL 7.3.12's primary file takes about 254.12 KB (260216 bytes) and is called razorsql.exe.
RazorSQL 7.3.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.78 MB (5010856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (254.12 KB)
- razorsql_direct3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_noaccel.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_opengl.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_single.exe (252.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (681.50 KB)
The current web page applies to RazorSQL 7.3.12 version 7.3.12
RazorSQL 7.3.12 is a program by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase RazorSQL 7.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RazorSQL 7.3.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RazorSQL 7.3.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 7.3.12". If it exists on your system the RazorSQL 7.3.12 app will be found very quickly. After you select RazorSQL 7.3.12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RazorSQL 7.3.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RazorSQL 7.3.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RazorSQL 7.3.12.
8. After removing RazorSQL 7.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RazorSQL 7.3.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RazorSQL 7.3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RazorSQL 7.3.12 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that RazorSQL 7.3.12 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RazorSQL 7.3.12 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 08:30:14.840