RazorSQL 7.2.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall RazorSQL 7.2.6 from your systemRichardson Software, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Richardson Software, LLC. Click on http://www.razorsql.com
to get more info about RazorSQL 7.2.6 on Richardson Software, LLC's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RazorSQL directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RazorSQL 7.2.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. razorsql.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 254.12 KB (260216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RazorSQL 7.2.6. They take 4.39 MB (4606648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- razorsql.exe (254.12 KB)
- razorsql_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_portable.exe (258.12 KB)
- razorsql_readonly.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (681.50 KB)
The current web page applies to RazorSQL 7.2.6 version 7.2.6
RazorSQL 7.2.6 is an application offered by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove RazorSQL 7.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RazorSQL 7.2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RazorSQL 7.2.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RazorSQL 7.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the RazorSQL 7.2.6 application will be found very quickly. After you click RazorSQL 7.2.6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RazorSQL 7.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RazorSQL 7.2.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.razorsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RazorSQL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RazorSQL 7.2.6.
8. After uninstalling RazorSQL 7.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RazorSQL 7.2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RazorSQL 7.2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RazorSQL 7.2.6 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that RazorSQL 7.2.6 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RazorSQL 7.2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 04:18:21.213